Cath Thorne Independent Demonstrator Stampin Up Australia

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Have Fun, Get Creative, Make Money

Support your craft or Run your own business... 

Stampin' Up! provides a fabulous opportunity for you to work from home, doing something you love, while you earn some income in a very family friendly way. Put those skills you have into practice with your own business .... or you can also join just for yourself to support your own crafting habit with discount purchases.... the option is yours.... that's what I love about what I do.... when I just wanted to get all of my wish list for a minimum of 20% off it was perfect... when I was ready to leap in and start running my own classes and generate an income from doing what I loved... it was still perfect.

Low start up costs - just $169 to get your starter kit (you choose $235 worth of products) and you get free business resources and catalogues with your starter kit, along with free postage.

Low risk. If you decide after a while it's not for you, there are no exit fees or penalties. 

Flexible Schedule

Whatever your time goals are for your business, and this is your business, so you can put as much (or as little) time into it as you’d like, it's totally up to you and what works in your life.

Support 

Not only am I always there for you to phone or email, there is an abundance of home class and workshop ideas available on our consultant only site and video training is available on so many different topics. 
I’d love to have you join the team and am here to help and support you. I send out my immediate downlines the actual project ideas that I use at my own workshops and Make and Takes at no cost. You will also have access to Stampin' Connection - the exclusive online community for Demonstrators only.
The other thing that I just love is that we get to see the new catalogue products before they are released and even pre-order the brand new things.... awesome!!

How do I sign up?


You can sign up instantly online (step by step instructions below) and get your demonstrator number and access to the demonstrator website immediately. Now there is no ABN required, so there has never been an easier time to join.
To join online, just:

Click on the brown ‘join now’ button.
Read the Demonstrator Agreement.
Enter the details it asks for
Choose any product for your starter kit .. up to the value of $235
Pay $169 by credit card.



You will then get your demonstrator number and invitation to join Stampin' Connection, the online demonstrator community. I’ll personally send you the details about how to get onto our team groups.

You can join up instantly online by clicking the link below.



Join Now

No comments:

Post a Comment